Doctor insights on:
What Does Seeing White Spots With Your Eyes Closed Mean
Unclear: I'm not sure what white spots behind the eyes means. If you are seeing white spots, there are a number of causes, which an ophthalmologist can help identify. Of concerns is retinal or vitreous detachment, which can cause intermittent white spots in your vision. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I see white spots before my eyes during the day and when i close them at night. Is this normal ? What could it be?
I have had a really bad headache the past few days. Just checked my BP and it 165/111 hr 81. Chest tightness and seeing white spots flicker in my eye?
Go to the ER: Your BP isn't that high but your symptoms are what are most disturbing. You should be evaluated tonight. ...Read more
I have a brown spot on my iris and a mole that has 2 white spots on the back of my eye what does this mean?
I have 3 really tiny white spots located under my lower eyelid (where I put my eyeliner on) and those spots itch like crazy at times. Should I see an eye dr or dermatologist for it or is there something I do myself to stop the itchiness?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does seeing white spots mean?
- What does white spots on your body mean?
- What does white spots on your tongue mean?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What does it mean when seeing is foggy in eyes?
- Seeing white spots in front of eyes
- Seeing spots in front of your eyes
- What does seeing spots colors after exercise mean?
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free