Doctor insights on:
What Does Seeing White Spots Mean
Migraine or low BP: First, get you blood pressure checked, since low blood pressure can cause you to see spots. If these spots show up randomly, lasting 15 minutes and resolve completely, it may be an ocular migraine (often linked to stress or poor sleep). If you're seeing flashing lights in one eye, see your eye doc asap to check for retinal tears. ...Read more
White spots on the s: There are as many causes of white spots on the skin as there are patients that have them. Everything from fungi to genetic or unknown causes can make white spots. Various depigmenting disorders can also make them. There's no way to tell you what's causing yours unless you see a dermatologist and have the diagnosis made. ...Read more
I got diagnosed with cyrptic tonsills after seeing white spots on my tonsills now there gone i've been taking clindmaycin for 3 days what doesthatmean?
Tonsil stones: Masses of keratin (the internet is wrong about their composition) accumulate in some folks' tonsils. Most of us hack the smelly little "tonsilloliths" up without realizing it, but they can scrape around and invite bacteria into the injuries. If this is a nuisance, an ENT doctor with a laser can resurface them so they stop, or you can learn to remove them yourself (be careful). ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- White spots on cervix what does it mean
- What does white spots on your tonsils mean?
- What does seeing spots colors after exercise mean?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What does white spots on my skin mean?
- What does white spots on your body mean?
- What does white spots in my poop mean?
- What does a brown spot on my white part of the eye mean?
- What does seeing white spots with your eyes closed mean?