Doctor insights on:
What Does Salmonella Typhimurium Food Poisoning Look Like
How can you tell the difference between a Crohn's flare and something more serious like food poisoning, e coli or salmonella?
Culture: A stool culture will give the answer in about 48 hours. If you are under treatment for crohn's, your gastroenterologist knows all about this. The truth is that most food poisoning is self-limited though a major nuisance while you have it; the greatest concern is the e. Coli that cause hemolytic-uremic syndrome. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Bacterial infection: Saonella is a bacteria often found in poultry which causes intestinal infection in humans. Symptoms include diarrhea which may be bloody, fever, chills, stomach cramps, and sometimes nausea and vomiting. Most people will recover without any treatment but the infection can be very dangerous to the elderly, children or the sick. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does salmonella typhimurium look like?
- What does food poisoning look like?
- What does blood poisoning look like on the skin?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What does food poisoning feel like?
- What does salmonella look like?
- What does blood poisoning look like?
- What does blood poisoning look like on your arm?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free