Doctor insights on:
What Does Ring Worm Look Like On A Human
I have a spot on my breast that I told was a ring worm...it don't look like one I have ever seen.,.it is very painful my while niple and breast hurts?
My boyfriend is a bigger guy when he sweats and when his legs rub he gets ichy bumps and some around his pants line look almost like a ring worm???
Can the emergence room do anything about a ring worm i've been useing cream but it doesn't seem like its getting better looks like it's spreading?
Yes: If you have a rash that is not responding to current treatment it would be wise to have it evaluated by a healthcare provider. If the rash is ring worm (fungus) then it may take a while to respond to topical anti-fungal cream treatment. It may take weeks to fully resolve but should at least start to improve and stop spreading early in treatment (about 7-10 days). ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
I have what looks like a ring worm outbreak on my body but it not rings worms and they itch very badly at times and it looks like its spreading do you?
Ring Worm: Apply topical antifungal medications to the lesion itself and 1 inch beyond its border twice daily for a minimum of two weeks, and at least one week after it goes away. Keep the infected area clean and dry. Over-the-counter medications available at the drugstore include: miconazole 2% (monistat-derm, lotrimin af powder, lotrimin af powder spray, lotrimin af liquid spray, and micatin);lamisil. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does a ring worm look like on a human?
- What does ring worm look like on a child?
- What does a spider bite look like on a human?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What does a ringworm look like on a human?
- What does a ring worm look like?
- What does a tick look like on a human?
- What does an ant bite look like on a human?
- Talk to a dermatologist online