Doctor insights on:
What Does Restless Leg Syndrome Feel Like
How close are you?: The person who has the issue often feels the need to move the leg or the leg is moving on its own....Hence, i assume if the partner is laying in the same bed....They may be kicked a few extra times.....Or may be awoken if asleep as the leg is making the person restless and hence there can be movement in the bed.... ...Read more
Sir, I am suffering frm Restless leg syndrome & Feel lyk legs pulling whn slpng. I do night shifts & walk more.Is it the reason,How to get rid of it?
Depends on the cause: If this is a pregnancy related symptom, it often stops after the baby is born. Otherwise, it can go on for many, many years - sometimes a lifetime. Lifestyle behavior changes & techniques can help some people & medications are sometimes used when they don't help enough. Good luck! ...Read more
Could it be restless leg syndrome? Not every night, few days a week, usually one leg feels more than the other like i need to move & needle feeling
Is it normal to feel like I have restless leg syndrome throughout my whole body on day 2 without vicodin?
Withdrawal symptoms : R. Very common w opioids.Get a more detailed answer ›
If I use sudafed I tend to get restless leg syndrome and feel like I want to jump out of my skin. Is this an allergy to it?
Not an allergy: Just a common side effect.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does restless leg feel like?
- What does a pinched nerve feel like in your leg?
- What does ovarian cancer leg pain feel like?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What does the abdominal pain feel like with hellp syndrome?
- What does a blood clot in leg feel like?
- What does having restless leg syndrome mean?
- What does a pinched nerve in the leg feel like?
- Talk to a psychiatrist online for free