Doctor insights on:
What Does Restless Leg Syndrome Feel Like
How close are you?: The person who has the issue often feels the need to move the leg or the leg is moving on its own....Hence, i assume if the partner is laying in the same bed....They may be kicked a few extra times.....Or may be awoken if asleep as the leg is making the person restless and hence there can be movement in the bed.... ...Read more
Depends on the cause: If this is a pregnancy related symptom, it often stops after the baby is born. Otherwise, it can go on for many, many years - sometimes a lifetime. Lifestyle behavior changes & techniques can help some people & medications are sometimes used when they don't help enough. Good luck! ...Read more
Sir, I am suffering frm Restless leg syndrome & Feel lyk legs pulling whn slpng. I do night shifts & walk more.Is it the reason,How to get rid of it?
Why does it seem like afterhaving kids make people usually have health probelums such as endometriosis or restless leg syndrome ect?
No: Its not common or it does not increase you chance for having these problems if you have kids. ...Read more
Could it be restless leg syndrome? Not every night, few days a week, usually one leg feels more than the other like i need to move & needle feeling
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does restless leg feel like?
- What does having restless leg syndrome mean?
- What does a blot clot in the leg feel like?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What does a pinched nerve in the leg feel like?
- What does a blood clot in leg feel like?
- What does a blood clot feel like in the leg?
- What are the symptoms of restless leg syndrome?
- Talk to a psychiatrist online for free