Doctor insights on:
What Does Pvb Of The Heart Mean
Ejection fraction: Ejection fraction is a method of measuring how well the heart squeezes. Normal should be around 65%. It is the percentage of blood a full heart pushes out with heart beat. So if a full heart had 100ml of blood then with an ef of 45%, 45ml of blood would be ejected with a heart beat. ...Read more
Palpitation Sx: Palpitations are an awareness of extra heartbeats which most of us have. The sensation can be single or multiple and can sometimes last minutes. Different people may feel other symptoms along with them such as dizzy, lightheaded or short of breath. The palpitations are almost always atrial or ventricular premature beats. Usually benign but they are also found with abnormal hearts. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does a hole in the heart mean?
- What does having a slow heart rate mean?
- My heart hurts what does that mean
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What does this mean when your heart is papitate?
- What does it mean if your heart skips beats?
- What does a high heart rate mean?
- What does it mean if my heart skips a beat?
- Talk to a cardiologist online