Doctor insights on:
What Does Pink Discharge Mean
Discharge can be a noun or a verb; it has multiple meanings in physics, chemistry, military, and legal usage. The most common medical meaning is a substance that is being excreted. Examples: pus is the discharge from a pimple; a vaginal discharge can mean infection; an ear discharge can mean an infection of the outer ear tract; a nasal discharge ...Read more
Baginal Discharge : Read this webmd article: http://women.Webmd.Com/guide/vaginal-discharge-whats-abnormal. At age 18, most of the serious diagnoses are very unlikely. Of course, you could be pregnant from a prior encounter, but a cervical polyp or infection could be in play. I would contact your gynecologist and explain your symptoms - he will likely have you come in for an evaluation. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
What does white/pink discharge mean? I had got the IUD put in a month for 3 months then had it taken out. Still no period.
What does pale pink discharge mean w/ 1st am pee for the last three days, two weeks after period missed 2pills last week during ovulation and had sex?
Depends: Depends in what context you are asking. It can be abnormal, normal, or transitional. It all depends on your history. It may be important for you to see a provider to be sure. They may be able to run tests on the discharge and obtain a complete history. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does pink discharge mean when you are pregnant?
- What does it mean when your discharge is pink?
- What does it mean when you have a pink discharge?
- What does light pink brown discharge mean?
- What does a light pink discharge mean?
- I have pink discharge what does that mean
- What does it mean if you have pink discharge?
- What does it mean when a woman has pink discharge?
- What does light pink discharge mean?