Doctor insights on:
What Does Penile Cancer Look Like
Several looks: A red spot (especially on the glans). A bump usually with a rough surface. Less often an ulcer. Any lesion that stays around for two weeks and is worrisome should get seen. It's slow-growing and is easily cured in the early stages, but the price of neglecting it is high. ...Read more
It may: Early penile cancer may present as irritated skin, a discolored patch, ulcer or a raised lesion. A lay person, even a doctor may not be able to make the diagnosis by naked eye examination. If there is a lesion, it may need to be biopsied for examination by a pathologist. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Can splinter cause penile cancer? saw urologist who said he didn't feel anything. not sure how long had two spots like moles. is it cancer? some red.
No cancer: Trauma to or splinter penetrating penis cant induce cancer. In this instance, cancer is induced by viral transformation of cells secondary to the HPV vius which resides in the mucosal lining of the foreskin and can induce cancer or transmit cancer to a sexual partner in the form of cervix cancer. Spots may be hemangioma or nevus secondary to trauma. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does lung cancer look like on a mri scan?
- What does cancer look like on an mri?
- What does thyroid cancer look like on ultrasound?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What does cancer look like on a pet scan?
- What does anal cancer look like?
- What does lung cancer look like on a chest xray?
- What does cancer look like in the uterus by ultrasound?
- Talk to a oncologist online for free