Doctor insights on:
What Does Pain In Your Vaginal Lips Mean
See your doctor: I'm not clear what "dead skin" is referring to but not normal. Would see your doctor for exam and recommendations. ...Read more
Inflammation: Swelling of the vaginal lips is usually caused by some inflammatory reaction. Possibly from rough sex, or a new cream that may have gotten close to the lips causing the swelling (for example a cream used to shave the area, etc). If it continues, see the GYN for an evaluation of the area. Best wishes to you. ...Read more
I have mild itching above my clitorus with no discharge or odor and the slightest burning on the vaginal lips when urinating. What does this mean?
Irritation: This sounds like irritation, not necessarily infection. Use lubricant for intercourse if you're sexually active. See doctor for worsening and/or discharge. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does it mean when your lips turn?
- What does it mean if your lips are numb?
- What does it mean when your lips are numb?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What does a bump on your top lip mean?
- What does vaginal itching mean?
- What does vaginal wetness mean?
- What does it mean when your lip swells up?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free