Doctor insights on:
What Does Pain In Your Left Side Mean
What does it mean when you pee blood but when you wipe there is no blood and you have pain in your left side?
Here are some ...: Was the pain severe, and was it occurred suddenly and preceded before bloody urine? If so, consider left ureteral stone passage for one at 27. To verify it, bring the info on the onset, degree, duration, interval, and progress of pain, bloody urine, etc. over time to the doc for review, analysis, physicals, & possible tests as needed so to deduce possible Dx for proposing reasonable Rx. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Too little info: Best to see a doctor to sort out the possibilities. ...Read more
Left sided numbness: It means you have to get checked out by your doc. At age 19 it may turn out to be ok but don't take a chance. ...Read more
Need more informatio: Ticklish feeling is vague. Can you describe fully what the symptoms you having for better response. ...Read more
Several things: Any history of any cardiac issues? If not it could be a simple strain. Go see your doctor. ...Read more
Musculoskeletal: Not sure of the circumstances leading up to the injury, but given your age, the discomfort is likely due to musculoskeletal strain, i.e. Muscle or tendon strain. Some non-steroidal anti-inflammatory agent, such as motrin, rest and heat to the area should resolve this over the next week. If the pain persists or worsens, see your physician. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does a pain on the left side mean?
- What does pain on the left side mean?
- What does pain in my left side mean?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What does pain on the left side of abdomen mean?
- What does a pain in your right side mean?
- Causes of pain in the right side
- What does it mean when you have heaviness on your left side?
- What does a sharp pain in your left side mean?