Doctor insights on:
What Does Pain In The Lower Eyelid Signify
Many causes: Conciderring your young age, the droop of the lower eyelid could be related to a systemic problem like thyroid dysfunction or a genetic disposition. I suggest to have an exam by your ophthalmologist to determine the cause and rule out systemic or more serious problems. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Generally Safe: Main concerns relate to under-correction (not enough fat/skin removed or muscle not tightened adequately) or over-correction (too much fat/skin removed). The result may be less improvement than desired with under-correction versus hollowing, rounding or a pulled-down appearance with over-correction. Much more serious problems such as muscle injury or vision loss are very rare, fortunately. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Picture: Do you have a picture to share? ...Read more
Any mass or lumps?: If so use moist heat, wet cloth., over the area for 10 minutes and repeat 3-4 times a day. If concerned please have this examined by your doctor. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does 90 130 blood pressure signify?
- What does a positive ana test signified?
- What do bands signify in blood?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What do white specks on a kidney ultrasound signify?
- What does lower back pain feel like?
- What does pain in your lower stomach mean?
- What does pain in lower left abdomen mean?
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free