Doctor insights on:
What Does Pain In Stomach With Discharge Mean During Pregnancy
Pain on the right of your abdomen and clear stretchy discharge, are they associated with pregnancy?
Not necessarily.: Possible early pregnancy sxs: no period, breast swelling ; tenderness w darkened areolas, thin, white ; milky vaginal discharge, fatigue, ^ urination frequency, constipation, bloating, heartburn, backache, cramping, headache, food cravings or aversions, ^ sense of smell, enlarged waist, faint/dizzy, mood swings, ^ gas, insomnia, gagging ; yawning. They may be positive after missed period. ...Read more
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Call your OB MD: Your OB md needs to check you immediately to make sure that your membranes or bag of water has not ruptured. If it is ruptured then infection can set in after 24 hours. ...Read more
Thick dark brown discharge during 3 week late period. $1 pregnancy test was negative what could this mean ?
Discharge can be a noun or a verb; it has multiple meanings in physics, chemistry, military, and legal usage. The most common medical meaning is a substance that is being excreted. Examples: pus is the discharge from a pimple; a vaginal discharge can mean infection; an ear discharge can mean an infection of the outer ear tract; a nasal discharge ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does brown discharge mean during pregnancy?
- What does white discharge mean during pregnancy?
- What does yellow discharge mean during pregnancy?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What does brown discharge during period mean?
- What does brown spotting mean during pregnancy?
- What does brown blood mean during pregnancy?
- What does cramping mean during early pregnancy?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online