Doctor insights on:
What Does Pain In Right Arm Mean
My partner had a pain in right arm that shot up the neck, also on the right side. What does this mean? Any help greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance
See a doctor: If you are worried, get them to see or at least speak with their doctor. Go to an er if they don't have a doctor. I am a psychologist and not a medical doctor, but it sounds like you may need some live advice & i'm just here on my computer and wanted to respond quickly. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
From two months my right arm from shoulder to elbow have too much pain i can't raise my arm even can, t move what does it mean...I am so upset.?
What does it mean when you get a sharp pain in your upper right arm close to your shoulder? The pain lasts for 5 minutes and then goes away.
When I move my right arm up I get a sharp pain at the top of my neck/head on the left side, what does this mean?
Cervical disc: You may have a cervical disc problem. Pain in the neck and associate arm pain or pain with movement may very well indicate a significant problem with your cervical spine. It could be other things but i would see my pcp or orthopedist or neurologist and get an evaluation. You many need imaging and other testing. I would not delay this evaluation. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does it mean if you have pain in your right leg?
- What does it mean to have pain in the lower right abdomen?
- What does pain in the lower right abdomen mean?
- What does it mean if i have pain in my right side?
- What does pain in your left arm mean?
- What does a sharp pain in your left arm mean?
- What does it mean when i have pain in my upper right rib?
- What does numbness in the right arm mean?
- What does pain in my right arm mean?