Doctor insights on:
What Does Pain In Left Arm Mean
Does pain in left arm necessarily mean a heart attack ? Or is it pain like any other pain likely to go away after sometime?
"left arm pain": The complaint "left arm pain" can be do to many conditions. Could come from the brain, spine, nerves, blood vessels, aorta, heart, muscles, tendons, ligaments, joints, etc. Your doctor will allow you to provide more information & examine you so he or she can a diagnosis and then provide treatment. ...Read more
The list is long: You could have: carpel tunnel radiculopathy diabetes (usually bilateral) vascular disease b12 def. (bil) tia (mini-stroke) ulnar nerve compression sat. Night palsy vasculitis so, go see your doctor. He may refer you after he does some labs and/or xrays or MRI or ....... Good luck. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does a sharp pain in your left arm mean?
- What does numbness in the left arm mean?
- What does tingling in the left arm mean?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What does right arm pain mean?
- What does pain in my right arm mean?
- What does pain in right arm mean?
- What does it mean if you get left arm pain during attacks of svt?
- What does pain in my left arm mean?