Doctor insights on:
What Does Oxymorphone Mean On A Drug Screen
Examples are: colonoscopy for colon polyp or cancer; mammograms for breast lesions or cancer; psa a blood test that could indicate enlargement of cancerous prostate tissue; blood sugar or hemoglobin a!c for diabetes. Many think that scanning the whole body will pick up a cancer--in all likelihood, it will not. There also is no good blood test, yet, ...Read more
Took a drug screen on 4-28, 2 samples collected. 1st test pos, requested 2nd sample to be tested on 5-7, how true will result be?
The result: will be true. If you are clean, you pass. If not, you will fail. Keep it simple. ...Read more
UDS: If suspect false positive screen, or as determined by the requester. ...Read more
Urine drug screen?: Drugs tested for usually include cocaine, amphetamines, benzodiazepines, opioids, cannabis. Each drug has it's own time until cleared. MJ can still be detected up to 4-6 wks after last use depending on how much, how long, and how consistently used. Valium also can be detected up to a month. ...Read more
Dont understand ?: If you are being evaluated for workman's compensation or something like that, I don;t imagine the results of whatever drug testing they did would have much to do with whether they did a complete evaluation or not. If it was a pain program, the drug testing should ONLY be done to determine risks of giving you controlled substances, not whether they are going to treat you or not. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does a brown spot on my white part of the eye mean?
- What does it mean to have a bad pain on my side by my ribs?
- What does a question mark mean on a first response digital pregnancy test?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- I have a swollen gland on the right side of my neck what does this mean
- What does a shadow on a mammogram mean?
- What does uptake mean on a bone scan?
- What does a bulging vein on my hand mean?
- Talk to a pathologist online for free