Doctor insights on:
What Does Ovulation Discharge Usually Look Like
Discharge can be a noun or a verb; it has multiple meanings in physics, chemistry, military, and legal usage. The most common medical meaning is a substance that is being excreted. Examples: pus is the discharge from a pimple; a vaginal discharge can mean infection; an ear discharge can mean an infection of the outer ear tract; a nasal discharge ...Read more
Yes: Depending on the lubricant used, it can appear similar to discharge around time of ovuation. ...Read more
If i already had sperm inside me before i ovulated and i conceived would it look like i ovulated, with stretchy discharge and such?
Had trigger shot on cd11 had 18mm & 13mm folicle but i don't have any pain or discharge like IV had b4 does this mean i havnt ovulated now cd 14?
Pain?: You do not always have to have pain to ovulate - so you might be ovulating on cd 14 if you want more detail, go here:. ...Read more
Possibly: There are a number of possible signs of ovulation. Vaginal discharge can increase in amount & become watery to stretchy. It has been described as a “raw egg white ” consistency. You may have an increased libido. Body basal temperature increases. The cervix becomes softer and higher. Breasts may be tender. About 20% of women experience ovulation pain called “mittelschmerz”. ...Read more
I had white lotiony discharge around the time i was supposed to ovulate. What does this sound like?
May be normal: This may be a normal discharge and not to worry unless its foul smelling. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does discharge look like when ovulating?
- What does actinic keratosis usually look like?
- What does impetigo usually look like?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What does scalp psoriasis usually look like?
- What does a lupus rash usually look like?
- What does a scabies rash usually look like?
- What does a strep rash usually look like?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free