Doctor insights on:
What Does Ovarian Pain Feel Like
Can be either: Ovarian cancer may be relatively asymptomatic until advanced. Some early symptoms can be bloating, pelvic pressure, urinary frequency, difficulty eating and feeling full quickly. More advanced ovarian cancer can cause severe pelvic/ abdominal pain, shortness of breath and even formation of venous blood clots. If you are concerned at all, please see your gynecologist. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Recently I've been having ovarian pain on the right side and it feels like i have another cyst, which i have had one before and it burst and ever since then my ovary on the right side have been sensitive. But this time whenever i feel the need to urinate
I've been having some symptoms like ovarian pain on my right side and a new vaginal odor different than usual and lower back pain. Any ideas? Help.
Well, a few things: Can cause pain. An ovarian cyst that expands the ovary rapidly causes discomfort. Severe pain, an emergency, is called ovarian torsion where a heavy cysts twist on the blood supply causing what we call an "acute abdomen". Lower abdominal pain is more broad. Make sure not pregnant, otherwise pain may or may not be from the ovaries. Gdluc. ...Read more
Always: If abdominal pain persists despite pain medications, you should see your GYN to assess ovarian size, presence of cysts etc. Ovarian pain can be due to the ovaries or other sites such as bowel, bladder, uterus etc. A GYN ultrasound can help identify possible suspects Best Wishes Dr M ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does ovarian cancer back pain feel like?
- What does ovarian cancer pain feel like?
- What does ovarian cancer leg pain feel like?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What does abdominal pain ovarian cancer feel like?
- What does abdominal pain feel like in ovarian cancer?
- What does pain from ovarian cancer feel like?
- What does pelvic pain feel like in ovarian cancer?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free