Doctor insights on:
What Does Ovarian Pain Feel Like
Can be either: Ovarian cancer may be relatively asymptomatic until advanced. Some early symptoms can be bloating, pelvic pressure, urinary frequency, difficulty eating and feeling full quickly. More advanced ovarian cancer can cause severe pelvic/ abdominal pain, shortness of breath and even formation of venous blood clots. If you are concerned at all, please see your gynecologist. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Well, a few things: Can cause pain. An ovarian cyst that expands the ovary rapidly causes discomfort. Severe pain, an emergency, is called ovarian torsion where a heavy cysts twist on the blood supply causing what we call an "acute abdomen". Lower abdominal pain is more broad. Make sure not pregnant, otherwise pain may or may not be from the ovaries. Gdluc. ...Read more
Always: If abdominal pain persists despite pain medications, you should see your GYN to assess ovarian size, presence of cysts etc. Ovarian pain can be due to the ovaries or other sites such as bowel, bladder, uterus etc. A GYN ultrasound can help identify possible suspects Best Wishes Dr M ...Read more
Would a dr be willing to remove one ovary due to searing pain. Endo diagnosed but none seen on my ovaries but suffer from left sided ovarian pain.
Pain: It might be possible to convince a doctor to operate. But, you can determine if the pain is ovarian in nature by hormonal manipulation first to determine if the pain is truly ovarian in nature. Continuous birth control pills or Lupron (leuprolide) can often be used to determine if the pain is female in origin, or if surgery might correct the problem. DrG ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does ovarian cyst pain feel like?
- What does ovarian cancer pain feel like?
- What does pelvic pain feel like in ovarian cancer?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What does abdominal pain feel like in ovarian cancer?
- What does abdominal pain ovarian cancer feel like?
- What does ovarian cancer leg pain feel like?
- What does ovarian cancer back pain feel like?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free