Doctor insights on:
What Does Otto Imune Man In Medicine
No: Unless your current actions and interactions with the child are an issue there should not be any effect on development. ...Read more
If a man did hardcore drugs in his past when he was young is there a chance that makes him less fertile?
Possibly: There may be possible damage to his reproductive cells. It depends on the "hard-core drugs". ...Read more
I am underweight my age is 21 and i want to be healthy soon.Should i take super active complete man drug?
Theres no magic pill: The supplement you described is a mix of common vitamins, stuff that's in all food & ginseng. It won't give you the big lean muscles you want. The "ideal weight" stuff is subscience & entertainment; your best weight is what looks & feels best to you while you are able to keep up with peers in sports. Hit the gym hard, sweat & get sore, eat like the real athletes & consider creatine supplementation. ...Read more
Depends on the situa: Pubertal gynecomastia will occur in 1/3 to 1/2 of males ; generally last about a year before fading.Up to 3 years is noted occasionally before disappearing. Overweight kids can appear to have it from just fat accumulation.If present after 3 years, surgical removal of the glandular tissue ; liposuction of any associated fatty tissue will do the job.There is no med that ends this. ...Read more
No: Other than for spermicides, I am not aware of any. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does a heart attack feel like for a man?
- What does std look like on a man?
- What does yeast infection look like on a man?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What does syphilis look like on a man?
- What does hpv look like on a man?
- What does chlamydia look like on a man?
- What does it mean when a man is vascular?
- What weight of medicine ball should a man use?