Doctor insights on:
What Does Orange Stool Mean
Fat droplet in stool: The amount, color, frequency of stool varies with foods, speed of emptying of the GI tract, medications ; supplements ingested, gut flora (unique for each individual), additives (like blood), subtractions (like absent bile), infection, inflammation, ; other factors. You are describing steatorrhea--due to maldigestion, pancreatic insufficiency, ingestion of olestra or orlistat, high fat intake... ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
When i go to the toilet sometimes after I have a stool i wipe and there is an orange jelly on tissue what could cause this?
I've had orange stools for more than six months with no other identifiable symptoms. Is this something I should be concerned about?
Stool change: Foods that can cause orange stools: sweet potatoes, carrots, winter squash, cilantro, thyme, kale, spinach, turnip greens & collards. Artificial food coloring & some meds (antacids) are other reasons. Inadequate bile, gallstones, blocked bile ducts, irritable bowel & diarrhea are possibilities especially with symptoms like diarrhea, constipation or abd.Discomfort. Stooling change warrants eval. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
I just noticed a lot of pulp in my stool. I have been eating about 2 oranges a day for 2-3 days. Is this something I should worry about?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does it mean if your tongue is yellow or orange?
- What does orange period blood mean?
- What does it mean when you have mucus in your stool?
- What does pasty stool mean?
- What does it mean when your pee is literally orange?
- What does lime green stool mean?
- What does it mean if i have blood in my stool?
- What does dark brown stool mean?
- Talk to a gastroenterologist online for free