Doctor insights on:
What Does Nitroglycerin Do To Blood Vessels
It dilates them: It temporarily dilates them.Get a more detailed answer ›
I take nitro dur (nitroglycerin) at night on foot to relax blood vessels in toe. Can I use Nicorette during the day as well?
Big topic: Many types of inflamed blood vessels: thrombophlebitis is is usually hard, inflamed superficial blood vessels in the leg veins. Usually patients have underlying medical condition of their veins called venous insufficiency or reflux. Need to see phlebology dr. www.phlebology.org do ultrasound scan now.. This can lead to deep vein clot which is dangerous. Use ice, ibuprofen, compression, walking. ...Read more
I had BC 5 years ago stage 1 no lymph nodes/blood vessels (5mm) GR1. A CT shows now 3 nodules RT lower lung subpleural 1.5, 2, 3.6 mm. metastasis?
What cause blood vessels to pump real hard at rest?I can feel them at rest,Thoughout body even side of head.have sinus.did CBC,thyroid,ct scan.Normal
I have pulsatile tinnitus in right ear. I have been told there is no disease in carotid artery but the blood vessels are tortuous. Can I be cured ?
Know the cause first: Before you can be treated (or attempted to be "cured"), you need to figure out the cause of the tinnitus. Many possibilities include hypertension, medications, infection, Meniere's, etc. See your physician for a complete evaluation. You might be referred toa neuro-otologist or ENT physician. http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/tinnitus.html ...Read more
Hands very red, blood vessels in finger purpur. Urine vol. Lower than normal.No fever, no edemas, creatinine ok.What could be?How can send photo of hand?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What effect does nitroglycerin have on your blood vessels?
- What does nitroglycerin do to the body?
- What does a burst blood vessel in the eye mean?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What does a broken blood vessel look like?
- What does a broken blood vessel in the eye mean?
- What to do for broken blood vessel in eye?
- What do broken blood vessels look like?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free