Doctor insights on:
What Does Nitroglycerin Do To Blood Vessels
It dilates them: It temporarily dilates them.Get a more detailed answer ›
I take nitro dur at night on foot to relax blood vessels in toe. Can I use Nicorette during the day as well?
Possibly: The so called "nitric acid pumps " available are suspect in my opinion about doing what you wish. I suggest , if you want to take something, get L arginine, known precursor to nitric oxide. 500 mg 2 times daily . Known as the poor mans Viagra and some docs are using this to treat hypertension. your doc may consider nitroglycerin tabs under the tongue.....used for angina . Carefully ...Read more
Bruise: A broken blood vessel causes bruising - extravasation of blood (blood coming out of vessel). Lifting heavy objects serves a stress factor for vessels as it causes pressure to build up in capillaries and if it is high enough to break the vessel wall, it causes blood to come out and build up under the skin causing ecchimosis or what we know as bruising. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Needs evaluation: Platelet abnormal, or blood issue and needs full exam and blood work. ...Read more
I would: Use ice for the first couple of days. 20 min on. Rest of the hour off. Do this 2-3 times a day. For first couple days. I would avaiod heat. ...Read more
No: A search for a natural cure for "clogged" vessels is an ongoing one. Many have claimed to be effective, but none has proved to be so. I am afraid you will run into a big disappointment trying to find one if you press so. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does nitroglycerin do to the body?
- What effect does nitroglycerin have on your blood vessels?
- What to do for broken blood vessel in eye?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What does low blood sugar do to your body?
- How long does it take a broken blood vessel in the eye to heal?
- What does cocaine do to your teeth?
- What does selsun blue do to help ringworm?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free