Doctor insights on:
What Does My Oral Health Have To Do With My Heart Health
Heart health is important, especially as we age. To prevent multiple heart conditions including but not limited to high blood pressure, heart attacks, arrhythmias, and congestive heart failure, small changes in daily habits are necessary. These changes can include eating healthy, exercising, managing stress levels, limiting alcohol and tobacco intake, ...Read more
Does high intensity interval training on a regular basis have a negative impact on heart health? 33 years old male and max heart rate goes upto 180+.
Both related to stre: There have been many studies showing a direct link between stress and heart disease. Cortisol levels, the stress hormone, are greatly increased during times of stress or lack of sleep. Studies on animals have shown a significant increase in coronary artery disease and strokes. Studies on human beings have shown the same trend. Stress can have a big impact on cholesterol levels as well. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does the heart have to do with the muscular system?
- What does it mean when i have a heart beat in my stomach?
- Having a heart attack what to do
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why does my heart have a sharp pain?
- What foods drinks do i avoid if i have oral thrush?
- Does the heart have anything to do with the muscular system?
- What does it mean if i have protein in my urine is that a serious health issue?
- Talk to a pediatrician online