Doctor insights on:
What Does Mean When You Keep Getting Shooting Pains In Your Leg
Shooting pain: Where? If starts in your back and goes down your leg, maybe a. Herniated disc. An exam would help answer that question. ...Read more
It depends.: One of the most common causes of these symptoms in a person your age is sciatica. Sciatica simply means leg pain from a low back problem. The nerves located in the lower back can be affected by arthritic changes or disc abnormalities. The condition can be very painful and disabling, but is usually treated successfully without surgery. ...Read more
What does it mean when my leg tingles every once in a while i also get a shooting pain in my left leg every once in a while too?
Why do I get pain in my hip when i lie on it for a long time and why do I get shooting pains in my leg behind the knee?
In the middle of walking through the store i will get shooting pains down my legs. It gets so bad sometimes i can't even stand up straight. What is it?
I get sharp pains that start from my buttock and shoot down my leg. Pain in back . Sharp pains in my head could this be caused by my sacral dimple ???
Unlikely: It's possible the back has a pinched nerve in it. That would explain the connection to the lower back. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does it mean when you have pain shooting down your legs?
- What does it mean when you get sharp pains in your stomach after eating?
- What does it mean if you have sharp pains in your leg?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What does it mean when you have pains on your bum cheeks?
- What does it mean you get sharp pains in your head?
- What does sharp pains in your legs mean?
- What does it mean when after you exercise your legs tingle?
- What does it mean when you get sharp pains in your upper right leg?