Doctor insights on:
What Does Mean When You Have Flaky Nipples
Dry skin: Consider your soap or detergent. Use some vit. E oil on them. ...Read more
I have white flaky stuff on my nipples.. What does this mean? I'm on my period and I'm not pregnant and I haven't had children yet.
Nipple Pain: Some women experience pain of nipples when stressed or cold due to vasospasm (raynaud’s of the nipple). Allergies to deodorants, lotions ; soap can cause pain. Eczema or psoriasis can lead to nipple pain. When the nipple is engorged it can cause pain. Hormonal changes can cause (puberty, pms, period, pregnancy ; breast feeding). Thrush or bacterial infections can lead to pain. Friction against. ...Read more
Nipple Erections : Read this article about a patient who experienced unilateral nipple erection==>http://goaskalice.Columbia.Edu/nipple-erections-why. In general, this is not a sign of any pathology; it is mostly potentially embarrassing to you. Unless you experience discharge from the nipples, try the suggestions in the article first. If still a concern, schedule an appointment with your doctor. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
One nipple: Hi a nipple hurting can have many causes. Trauma, hormones, breastfeeding, and even rarely cancer. Please see a surgeon that specializes in diseases of the breast for a complete exam perhaps even a biopsy. Serious conditions are uncommon but early intervention can be a life saver. ...Read more
I do not know: Hormonal issues plays a big role though,...Nipples become erect (hard) because the muscles inside them and underneath them contract. This is thought to happen in both males and females during sexual arousal due to the release of the hormone oxytocin. Oxytocin is the same hormone that causes a woman's nipples to become erect during breastfeeding. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does it mean when u dont have your period you only spot?
- What does it mean when you have sticky brown blood coming from your vagina?
- What does it mean when you have yellow in the white of your eye?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What does it mean when you have clear watery discharge?
- What does it mean when you have brown gooey discharge?
- What does it mean when you have mucus in your stool?
- What does it mean when you have yellow diarrhea?
- What does it mean when you have bloating and stringy poop?