Doctor insights on:
What Does Low Creatinine Clearance Levels Mean
Impairment: of kidney function. The kidneys are not filtering waste out of the blood as efficiently as they should. Most of the time low creatinine clearance is due to some sort of disease of the kidneys themselves like inflammation or decreased blood supply. Recurrent urinary tract infections can also damage the kidneys. Best to see a nephrologist for evaluation. Thanks for trusting HealthTap! ...Read more
Creatinine Clearance (Est) L 73.3600 mL/min 75.0 - 115.0: Why is my level low? Is it because I'm a small 64/ female and eat no red meat?
Realize: As we get older out kidney function does slowly decline. Think of the kidney as being made up of a million Brita filters. As we age, some of those filter stop working. If you have blood pressure, cholesterol, and/or other vascular issues even more of these filters can stop working. Be aware even your diet(as you mention) and/or muscle mass can affect this value with suggestion of a problem. ...Read more
Creatinine Clearance test - creatinine 1.2 & result was 140 of 24hr urine creatinine clearance - scale 66 - 143 is this high or does it mean v good ?
Creatinine clearance: The results are normal. Don't worry!Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does a low creatinine serum level mean?
- What does low creatinine levels in kids mean?
- What does a low creatinine level mean?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What does the creatinine level mean?
- What do low creatinine levels mean?
- What does elevated creatinine levels mean?
- What does an elevated creatinine level mean?
- Talk to a nephrologist online for free