Doctor insights on:
What Does Low Calciam Mean
Low free t3: This could mean an underactive thyroid if your tsh is elevated. Of course your physician,who knows all your findings, is best qualified to answer your question. Sometimes thyroid medication has to be changed if your body isn't handling your present medication properly, that is if you're taking an adequate dose of a thyroid supplement. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
FEV1: An expiratory volume is usually how much air your expell from your lungs in a unit of time (fev1 = expiratory volume in 1 second). There are predicted normals (based on sex, height, weight and race). A normal number or a number greater than 70 perent of your predicted normal is ideal. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Complement : Both c3 and c4 are components of a multi-protein system involved in immune response. Both components being low means complement system is active and being consumed in the formation of immune complexes, generally not a good thing. Please discuss the matter with your doctor in the full context of your health and any medical conditions that you may have. ...Read more
Is that all there is: If that's the only abnormality to report in your profile of bloodwork & if you really don't have any symptoms of any significance & if you are not already immunodeficient, immunocompromised, undergoing chemo or radiation therapy for cancer or some other illness then, it is likely that the information is of no clinical significance. Enjoy your good health! Also for future reference, "nEUTrOPHils." ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does a low diastolic blood pressure mean?
- What does a high neutrophil level and a low lymphocyte level mean?
- What does it mean that i have a low igm level?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What does low alt and ast levels mean?
- What does it mean when my iron saturation levels are low?
- What does it mean when t3 levels are low on a thyroid test?
- What does low total bilirubin mean?
- What does a low iron saturation level mean?