Doctor insights on:
What Does It Mean When Your Urine Is Hot
It is fresh: It reflects your body core temperature . Nothing to worry . It is absolutely normal. ...Read more
Urine is the product of the kidneys, which is produced to eliminate the waste products of metabolism, manage body fluid balance, &maintain acid-base balance. The blood is first filtered by the kidneys, and the composition of the resulting fluid is then altered depending on the body's needs. It is composed of mostly water, and breakdown products from blood cells impart ...Read more
Get it checked: Usually indicates bleeding within the urinary tract due to infection or some other problem; or spilling of hemoglobin (for example, if there is a problem causing red blood cell destruction in the blood stream) or myoglobin (extreme exercise and muscle break-down, for example). Some foods (beets, fava beans, blackberries, rhubarb) and medications can cause as well. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does it mean when protein is in your urine?
- What does it mean when your urine is orange?
- What does it mean when blood is in your urine?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What does it mean when your urine is yellow?
- What does it mean when your urine is contaminated?
- What does it mean when your urine is cloudy?
- What does it mean when your urine is white?
- What does it mean when your knee is hot?