Doctor insights on:
What Does It Mean When Your Stomach Is Cold
No, it doesn't: Mean that your baby is chilly.Get a more detailed answer ›
After what does it mean if after sexual intercourse i had abdominal pain, cold sweats and felt like fainting? Age 20.
Maybe GI or not...: Your pain may originate on either side of the diaphragm to produce your symptoms. Cough (dry or productive, with blood?), pleurisy, fever, nausea, vomiting, altered stool pattern, blood with stool, tenderness, distension? Do the symptoms "refer"elsewhere (to back, shoulders, chest, neck, jaw, arms)? Recent trauma, herniations? Age, gender, if u smoke, have heart/lung issues, stones are important. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Pain messages: Pain can, ironically, be a good thing. It usually means something is wrong. Unfortunately it does not come with its own interpreter, and figuring out what is causing this, requires a medical consultation and exam. Stomach aches are common, but pain on simple palpitation suggests something more serious, so listen to the pain's message: "see your doctor asap!" good luck. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does it mean when your stomach is sore?
- What does it mean when your stomach is throbbing?
- What does it mean when your nose is cold?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What does it mean when your stomach is burning inside?
- What does it mean when your stomach is distended?
- What does it mean when your cold sore is white?
- What does it mean when your stomach is hard?
- Talk to a gastroenterologist online