Doctor insights on:
What Does It Mean When Your Pee Is Literally Orange
Urine is the product of the kidneys, which is produced to eliminate the waste products of metabolism, manage body fluid balance, &maintain acid-base balance. The blood is first filtered by the kidneys, and the composition of the resulting fluid is then altered depending on the body's needs. It is composed of mostly water, and breakdown products from blood cells impart ...Read more
I have had 2 doses of azo, and it is not changing my urine orange. Does that mean something is wrong with me? I drank and ate with it.
Is it a bad sign when your urine is orange from vitamins? Does that mean too many vitamins were taken?
Thanks for asking!: Your pelvic pain and urine color are likely unrelated.The color of one's urine is affected by one's state of hydration. Various vitamins, drugs, supplements, and diseases can also alter the color of one's urine with vitamin b complex, riboflavin, and medications such as azo- and Pyridium being the most common causes of a bright neon, yellow, or orange-colored urine. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Question vague: Based on the information you have provided there is no reasonable way to even guess what is going on. If this continues and is severe go and see a doctor and let them examine and test you. Urine color and odor are often a result of dietary intake and have little to do with disease. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does it mean when your urine is dark orange?
- What does it mean when your period blood is orange?
- What does it mean when your urine is orange?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What does it mean when your period blood is brown?
- What does it mean when your urine is hot?
- What does it mean if your tongue is yellow or orange?
- What does it mean when one of your testicles is much larger than the other?
- Talk to a urologist online for free