Doctor insights on:
What Does It Mean When Your Navel Itches
Navel: clean it with soap and waterGet a more detailed answer ›
I've started getting this uncomfortable pinching/itching sensation right behind my navel under my skin, what could it be? Should i be worried?
Stretching of: skin caused by distention.Get a more detailed answer ›
I had an umbilical hernia repair few mnths back.Now my navel is itching all the time and inside its raw and smelly. Could it be infected?
Allergy or bile: You may have an intolerance or allergy to alcohol. If it is an allergy you would itch due to the allergy cascade and release of histamine. If you have considerable liver damage from alcohol you may have cirrhosis of the liver and have a build up of bile products in the blood which then cause itching. ...Read more
Nostalgia parastheti: This is a localized itching or even burning sensation on the upper back which will become disclosed from scratching and rubbing. There is damage to a small nerve fiber .Treatmentvcan include topical steroids and anesthetic, for resistant cases an injection of dilute steroids and anesthetic can improve the condition. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Rectal itching: I assume you are talking about your rectum. Itching and bleeding of the rectum usually means a hemorrhoid. However if it does not respond to treatment for that then it should be examine by a physician. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does it mean when your ears itch?
- What does it mean when your coochie itch and red bums?
- What does it mean when your hands and feet itch?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What does it mean when your index finger itches?
- What does it mean when your left ear itches?
- What does it mean when your skin itches all over?
- What does it mean when your upper left back itches?
- What does it mean when your scalp itches?