Doctor insights on:
What Does It Mean When Your Mole Hurts And Itches
See your doctor: If your mole is changing or you are unable to tell if it is a bug bite see your doctor for a diagnosis. If it needs to be removed or biopsied your doctor will be able to help you with that. ...Read more
See 1 more doctor answer
No: It does not make any sense. ...Read more
I've had a small bump my shoulder for awhile, recently it appears to have a freckle/mole on it(reddish/brown)& at times itches. Should I be concernd?
Needs biopsy: An enlarging or changing mole should be addressed by excisional biopsy. See your dermatologist or plastic surgeon to have it addressed. The obvious concern is a change or dysplasia in a mole which can lead to melanoma. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does it mean when the back of your neck and ears hurts?
- What does it mean when your stomach hurts and your lower abdomen hurts?
- What does it mean if it itches and hurts when i pee?
- What does it mean if a mole itches and hurts?
- What does it mean when it hurts to pee and it itches?
- What does it mean when your face is swollen and your teeth hurt?
- What does it mean when your stomach and your nose hurts?
- What does it mean when your stomach hurts and you constantly have to go pee?
- Talk to a dermatologist online for free