Doctor insights on:
What Does It Mean When Your Labia Is Enlarged
Normal: Skin, when pushed together can stick. It is normal. ...Read more
Varies: There is a branch of cosmetic plastic surgery dealing with labia that are enlarged. This is probably an issue in the mind of women discovering this and wanting what to their minds is a more pleasing cosmetic appearance. Men largely have no issue with this either way; there is a sub set of men who actually prefer that appearance and would be disappointed if altered. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Majora or minora?: The labia minora or majora can be cosmetically reduced using a variety of techniques. The first step is to discuss if there may be a medical condition causing the enlargement by seeing your gynecologist or family practitioner. If all checks out and you simply do not like the cosmetic appearance or find the size to be undesirable, see a plastic surgeon for your options. See labaiplastydoc.Com. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Veins: The veins under our skin carry de-oxygenated blood and under skin can look blue or purple. We do have veins in our labia so this could be what you are seeing. Sometimes purple color means that there's a blockage or constriction of some kind, but i don't think that's the case with your labia. If you're worried, see your doctor for an exam. Best of luck! ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does it mean when your uterus is enlarged?
- What does it mean when your period blood is brown?
- What does it mean when your urine is hot?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What does it mean when your right hand is swollen and numb?
- What does it mean when your stomach is cold?
- What does it mean when your belly button is tingling?
- What does it mean when your period blood is dark?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free