Doctor insights on:
What Does It Mean When Your Hand Hurts
Few things: It could simply be pain due to writing too much or gripping the pen too hard. Other possibilities includes tendinitis, carpal tunnel syndrome, and arthritis (usually osteoarthritis). These are not generally not hard to diagnose. Start with your primary care physician. If no help, see a rheumatologist. ...Read more
What does it mean when my hand hurts when i lightly touch the skin? Y wrist hurts too and i've broke my wrist 2 times
What does it mean when the bottom right corner of ur left hand hurts every time you put pressure on it.
See a doctor: I recommend seeing a doctor so that they can make a proper diagnosis and give you something to get rid of the condition or relieve symptoms. ...Read more
Need to examine: It is not feasible to provide a meaningful opinion without examining the hand. Was there any trauma to the hand? Is there a swelling, redness or other visible abnormality? If there is no visible abnormality try tylenol and if the pain does not go away in a couple of days or gets worse, see your doctor. ...Read more
Carpal tunnel?: You may possibly having carpal tunnel which is quite common in folks using their hands repetitively such as typing etc...Over-use arthritis can also be causing symptoms..I would recommend seeing your doc for an evaluation to determine a best solution for your. Try some motrin/aleve, vitamin b6, and wrist splint in the meantime..Good luck. ...Read more
The outer side of my right hand hurts.Although I have not hit/slammed my hand on anything, what might be the problem?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does it mean when your nipples hurt?
- What does it mean when your hair hurts at the roots?
- What does it mean when your butt cheek hurts?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What does it mean when your hands tingle?
- What does it mean when your rib cage hurts?
- What does it mean when the back of your neck and ears hurts?
- What does it mean when your stomach hurts and your lower abdomen hurts?
- Talk to a hand surgeon online for free