Doctor insights on:
What Does It Mean When Your Face Is Swollen
Many things: Without more information it's hard to know exactly what it means. The side of the face could mean a dental infection, an infection of the saliva gland, a skin infection, a benign growth as well as many other possibilities. If you are concerned about it then i would recommend seeing your primary care doctor or an ENT doctor for a complete evaluation. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
I have abscess on my upper front tooth. Im on antibiotics now for 24hrs already. My face is swollen and my abscess turned black. What is that mean?
I feel a knot inside my right cheek and the right side of my face is swollen you can barely tell unless i point it out. What could cause this?
The left side of my face is swollen. There is no pain or sensitivity and i'm not sick. What could this be?
Half of my face is swollen and its hard to drink fluids with or without a straw i drool no matter what ?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does it mean when your jaw is swollen?
- What does it mean when your thyroid is swollen?
- What does it mean when under your tongue is swollen?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What does it mean when your liver is swollen?
- What does it mean when your uterus is swollen?
- What does it mean when your face is bloated?
- What does it mean when your ear is swollen?
- What does it mean when your face is swollen and your teeth hurt?