Doctor insights on:
What Does It Mean When Your Eyebrow Keeps Twitching
Nope: It's a benign tic that will go away in few weeks. If it involves more of your face or not going away, see neurologiast. ...Read more
What does it mean if my left eyebrow keeps twitching? Its been twitching for the past 2 weeks now, its really bugging me, is there anyway 2 stop it?
During a neurological exam for facial pain, twitching, numbness etc she noticed my eyebrows & mouth are asymmetric. What does that mean?
What does it mean when your eyebrows jump? If they jump only once, does this carry any significance? Or is it just a twitch?
What could it mean if one eye twitch's and the centre of the forehead, in between the eyebrow twitch's also?
For over a month now, the right side of my head has been twitching and i get medium headaches here and there. What does that mean?
The back of my head has been twitching all day and I've never had this before. Any idea how to get rid of the feeling or what it might mean?
Fasciculations: Small, local, involuntary muscle contractions are called fasciculations. They're caused by spontaneous firing of lower motor neurons & can occur in any skeletal muscle in the body. They're commonly encountered in healthy people and are rarely concerning. The cause is most commonly benign. They should subside, but if they continue to bother you, your primary care doc can refer you to a neurologist. ...Read moreSee 7 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does it mean when your right eyebrow keeps twitching?
- What does it mean when your eye lid keeps twitching?
- What does it mean if my eye keeps twitching?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What does it mean when your eye twitches?
- What does it mean when your buttocks twitches?
- What does it mean when your right eye keeps jumping?
- My right eye keeps twitching what does it mean
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free