Doctor insights on:
What Does It Mean When You Wrote Your But And See Blood
Just got a blood test result where my NRBC was .03 and I am supposed to see a hematologist. I'm worried and would like to know what it could mean. ?
Nucleated RBC: are immature forms of red blood cells. Normally not present in peripheral blood. Their presence often signals increased RBC turnover, either from increased destruction, increased production or both. Many causes but a hematologist can sort them out for you. Thanks for trusting HealthTap! ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Although probably: Normal, call your doctor, to be sure. ...Read more
Menses: If you are on your period it can be normal. If you don't have your periods for more than a year it can be postmenopausal bleeding and you need to be seen by GYN.Sometimes trauma, vaginal dryness, vaginal infection, polyps, cervical dysplasia or cancer can be a cause of vaginal bleeding ...Read more
Internal bleeding: Bleeding from the rectum (when you poo) is never normal and needs to be evaluated by a GI dr. Gi bleeding may be casude by many things from simple hemmorhoids to possible serious issues like GI cancers. See GI for an eval now. Good luck. ...Read more
Blood post BM: The two most common causes are (1) hemorrhoids and (2) anal fissure. Both most commonly occur if you have a history of constipation or straining with bowel movements. Other rarer causes include a rectal polyp, diverticulosis, inflammatory bowel disease (which usually have other symptoms too). ...Read more
What does it mean when my blood levels are more then 1200 but dr can't see the baby on ultrasound?
If you pull a hair out and you see blood on the root sheath, does that mean you destroyed the follicle?
No: You simply pierced the wall and hit a capillary. ...Read more
Do superficial and very small wounds scar? When I say superficial I mean skin came off you see blood but no dripping and very small.
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does mean when you have blood in your stool?
- What does it mean when you pee blood and your not on your period?
- What does it mean when you bleed blood and your not on your period?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What does it mean when your blood is orange?
- What does it mean when your spotting blood?
- What does it mean when blood is in your urine?
- What does it mean when your blood is thick?
- What does it mean when you have blood in your urine?