Doctor insights on:
What Does It Mean When You Take Plan B And You Spot Lightly The Next Day
Difficult to say: One of the side effects of Plan B is abnormal bleeding, so it is possible that the spotting is from the medication. Remember that Plan B only decreases your chances of unintended pregnancy by half. Just because you have some spotting does not mean you are not pregnant, so you might consider taking a home pregnancy test and see your physician as soon as possible. ...Read more
I took a Plan B pill after the unprotected sex then had unprotected sex again that night and the next day, but i spot blood 4 days later.Did it work
After a night of unprotected sex I took Plan B within 24hrs now a week later I started to spot bleedfor only a few hrs during the day. Is this normal?
Spotting: Yes spotting can happen after plan B and may even represent a period ...Read more
How long do you spot after taking plan b? And is it normal to start spotting a week after taking it?
Typical with Plan B: Plan b essentially disrupts the normal menstrual cycle by blocking or delaying ovulation. That it is how it works and why it is so different than a medical abortion. Irregular bleeding after taking Plan B is not rare. Always check a pregnancy test after using Plan B and see a doctor to start a better form of birth control. ...Read more
Plan B: Plan b is used for unprotected sex with contraceptive failure. It works w female hormones. Plan b can prevent ovary from releasing an egg, thickens cervical mucus which makes it harder for the sperm to reach egg & thins the lining of the uterus to prevent implantation. Emergency contraception symptoms can include spotting or bleeding, changes in menstrual flow or your period may be late or early. ...Read more
Plan b 3 times between last period and now. I started to spot yesterday but I had to retake Plan B again this morning because I had unprotected sex ?
See your doctor: I suggest you schedule an appointment with your doctor. At that visit you should discuss contraception options. PlanB is not a form of contraception. There are many options to use that do not require daily pills. There is the IUD, nexplanon, nuvaring etc. you should call as soon a possible...Good luck ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does it mean when you get the chills and lower back is in pain?
- What does it mean when you have a big red spot on the scalp?
- What does it mean when you have bloating and stringy poop?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What does it mean when you get a nasty smell from the vagina?
- What does it mean when you have yellow in the white of your eye?
- What does it mean when you only spot when your period come?
- What does it mean when you bleed blood and your not on your period?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free