Doctor insights on:
What Does It Mean When You Spit Up A Little Blood
I am a smoker for may years.I spit up a little blood in a tissue a couple of times. Is this serious?
Spit up blood: Like most scenarios in pediatrics, the child's appearance is vitally important. A comfortable looking child is less worrisome. However, any patient of any age who spits up blood even once, should be examined by their doctor. Again, in the well-appearing child there's probably little cause for concern. But an exam is warranted. ...Read more
I vomited 3 times yesterday and spit up a little blood at the end. Do you think I damaged something?
I choked really bad on a Zicam and scratched my throat and even spit up a little blood. Now, i can barely talk and it hurts. What can I do from home?
Throat scratch: See your doctor if it gets worse rather than better. Most small scratches heal on their own but some don't and need treatment. ...Read more
Yes: If you've been stabbed in the mouth. Not sure what constitutes a "tiny stab wound" but i'm going to go out on a limb and suggest you see a doctor. ...Read more
I feel there is something in the back of my throat and i just spit up a little bit of blood. however i have been diagnosed with acid reflux am i okay?
Get checked: You need to be examined to find out what's causing you to spit up blood.Good luck. ...Read more
My 2 month old spit up a small spot of blood in her phlegm after violently coughing it out. Is this cause for concern? I only saw it once..
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does it mean when you spit up blood?
- What does it mean when you spit up blood with a sinus infection?
- What does it mean if you are spitting up blood?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What does it mean when you cough up little balls?
- What does spitting up blood with mucus mean?
- Causes of spitting up blood
- What does it mean when you are coughing up blood?
- When you spit up blood what does that mean