Doctor insights on:
What Does It Mean When You Pee Blood And Your Not On Your Period
Several causes: Kidney stones, uti, any bladder disease, bleeding disorders are few of the causes of hematuria (blood in urine). If certain that it is not 'period' bleeding please contact your doctor. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Urine is the product of the kidneys, which is produced to eliminate the waste products of metabolism, manage body fluid balance, &maintain acid-base balance. The blood is first filtered by the kidneys, and the composition of the resulting fluid is then altered depending on the body's needs. It is composed of mostly water, and breakdown products from blood cells impart ...Read more
See 2 more doctor answers
Hematuria: If right around your period, you may still have some blood sen in your urine. Blood in your urine that is coming from your kidneys or bladder though, is never normal, and you would need to get evaluated, best wishes. ...Read more
See 1 more doctor answer
It may be that the: Pressure induced to urinate is also forcing blood out of your vaginal vault. ...Read more
IT HAPPENS: Not unusual during your period. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does it mean when you bleed blood and your not on your period?
- What does it mean when you bleed when you pee but your not on your period?
- What it means when you pee blood and not on your period?
- What does it mean if your peeing blood and your not on your period?
- What does it mean when u pee blood not on ur period?
- If you pee blood and your period isnt due what does that mean
- What does it mean when your stomach hurts and you constantly have to go pee?
- What does it mean when you wrote your but and see blood?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free