Doctor insights on:
What Does It Mean When You Pee Blood And Your Not On Your Period
Urine is the product of the kidneys, which is produced to eliminate the waste products of metabolism, manage body fluid balance, &maintain acid-base balance. The blood is first filtered by the kidneys, and the composition of the resulting fluid is then altered depending on the body's needs. It is composed of mostly water, and breakdown products from blood cells impart ...Read more
Hematuria: If you don't have a UTI with blood, you need to see a urologist. Hematuria (h) is a symptom, not a diagnosis. It could be coming from your kidney, your bladder. You need to have various tests to diagnose the cause. A renal ultrasound, an intravenous pyelogram and if these do not give you the cause, a cystoscopy where the urologist looks at your bladder is needed. ...Read more
What does it mean when your not on your period but when you urinate there is a drop of blood in your urine?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Lung diseases pulmonary fibrosis
- Nerve disease symptoms
- What are the different kinds of addiction?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- One swollen neck gland with night fever
- How often should my infant poop?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free