Doctor insights on:
What Does It Mean When You Pee Blood And Your Not On Your Period
Urine is the product of the kidneys, which is produced to eliminate the waste products of metabolism, manage body fluid balance, &maintain acid-base balance. The blood is first filtered by the kidneys, and the composition of the resulting fluid is then altered depending on the body's needs. It is composed of mostly water, and breakdown products from blood cells impart ...Read more
Hematuria: If you don't have a UTI with blood, you need to see a urologist. Hematuria (h) is a symptom, not a diagnosis. It could be coming from your kidney, your bladder. You need to have various tests to diagnose the cause. A renal ultrasound, an intravenous pyelogram and if these do not give you the cause, a cystoscopy where the urologist looks at your bladder is needed. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does it mean when you bleed blood and your not on your period?
- What does it mean when you bleed when you pee but your not on your period?
- What it means when you pee blood and not on your period?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- If you pee blood and your period isnt due what does that mean
- What does it mean when your stomach hurts and you constantly have to go pee?
- What does it mean when you wrote your but and see blood?
- What does it mean when your period blood is brown?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free