Doctor insights on:
What Does It Mean When You Have Yellow In The White Of Your Eye
Pinguecula: You are probably seeing a normal growth called the pinguecula. These are located next to the cornea (the colored part of the eye), on the nasal and lateral side. They are the eye's callous like the thickening on the palms which protects the eye from wind, dust and irritants. Almost all people have them but they vary in size and thickness. ...Read more
What does it mean if your eyes hurt to look around and they are a little yellow in the white part of my eye?
Depends: Eye pain with movement can be due to any number of problems including cellulitis, optic neuritis, dry eye. If this is something that persists or is accompanied by other symptoms, it is important to have an ophthalmologist look at your eyes. If the sclera appear yellow, this could possibly be a pinguecula (small growth at 3 or 9 o'clock looking at your eye) or a sign of liver problems. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Possible liver issue: If this is new onset and especially if you feel ill, you should see your primary md asap or possibly even go to the er. This may mean your liver is failing or that you have hepatitis. If this is longstanding issue and you are a darkly pigmented person, it may be within the normal range. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does it mean when your eye is yellow?
- What does it mean when you have a yellow discharge?
- What does it mean when you have bright yellow diarrhea?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What does it mean when you have yellow diarrhea?
- What does it mean when the whites of the eye are yellow?
- When your discharge is yellow what does that mean
- What does it mean when your eyes are yellow?
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free