Doctor insights on:
What Does It Mean When You Have Vaginal Odor
Infection: An infection with a bacterium called gardinerella vaginalis can cause a fishy odor that will be present despite good hygiene practices. See a doctor for an evaluation. ...Read more
See below: It usually means you have a secondary bacterial infection. If it persists, see your doctor. ...Read more
It will be messy: Baking powder contains baking soda and cream of tartar, which is a very fine powder. So it will make a kind of goo that might help a little but also might make things worse. Better to find the cause of the odor (very often it is a buildup of the wrong kind of bacteria or yeast in the vagina), especially if there is a discharge, and to treat the cause specifically. Get it checked at any clinic. ...Read more
Treat the cause: Bacterial vaginosis is a common cause of vaginal odor and is readily treatable with antibiotics. Probiotics can also help to restore your normal vaginal flora and ph. See your doc for evaluation and treatment. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does it mean when you have vaginal odor but you clean your self daily?
- What does it mean when you have feminine odor?
- What does it mean when you have bloating and stringy poop?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What does it mean when u dont have your period you only spot?
- What does it mean when you have sticky brown blood coming from your vagina?
- What does it mean when you have yellow in the white of your eye?
- What does it mean when you have dark brown discharge?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free