Doctor insights on:
What Does It Mean When You Have Two Lines On A Fertility Test
Took a home fertility test it says, my FSH level is normal what does this mean exactly can I get pregnant?
Nothing: That test does not tell you anything. Fsh has to be interpreted with other hormones at the same time. But i would assume you should be able to get pregnant. If you are having difficulty hen you would want to see a specialist. Otherwise would try and see what happens. ...Read more
I have been put on Clomid 50mg days 2-6 ovulate on my own all fertility test fine HSG done fine what can Clomid do for me as i already ovulate ?
Very little: If you truly ovulate on time every month, with normal Progesterone levels, then Clomid may help very little. If your ovulation is not on time, or your Progesterone levels are low, Clomid will help. If you don't think Clomid is helping, try to see a reproductive endocrinologist for more testing or treatment for infertility. ...Read more
Questions ...: Have you been trying off birth control for a year or more? Are you 35 or more? Do you have irregular cycles (35 or more days from period start to next start day)? Do you smoke or have smoked heavily in the past? Have you had chlamydia, pelvic inflammatory disease, burst appendix, or ovary surgery? Have you had two or more miscarriages or one tubal (ectopic) pregnancy? Yes to any = see fertility md. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
See 1 more doctor answer
Depends: This depends upon what kind of pill you are taking and what kind of fertility test. One common question is whether or not birth control pills can affect the outcome of your amh level - the answer is no. Birth control pills can affect your fsh level however. ...Read more
Does an AMH fertility test tell you about both ovarys or just the one working when test was taken? Been charting & problem cycles every other month.
AMH: anti mullerian hormone assay is a test used to estimate the total number of growing ovarian follicles. The higher the level the greater the chance that in vitro fertilization will work. It measures the total growing follicular pool from both ovaries. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does it mean when you have a shadow on the lung?
- What does it mean when you have brown discharge 2 weeks in a row?
- What does two lines mean on a fertility test?
- What does it mean when you have two swollen nodules on your lungs?
- What does it mean when you have a big red spot on the scalp?
- What does it mean when you have a constant brown discharge?
- What does it mean when i have a headache on the left side of my head?
- What does it mean when t3 levels are low on a thyroid test?
- Talk to a reproductive endocrinologist online for free