Doctor insights on:
What Does It Mean When You Have Severe Chest Pains And Costant Coughing
My daughter, at the age of 11, is having severe chest pains, pain when swallowing, pain when burping, a sore throat, and a cough. Please help. ?
Coughing chest pain: Such pain is usually due to irritation of the linings of the lung and inner chest wall known as pleura. When one or the other is inflamed (pleuritis) one experiences pain on movement of the chest wall which is abrupt and explosive when one coghs. Pleuritis can occur by itself (viral) or due to inflammation in the lung which has extended out to the surface of the lung among other causes. See doc. ...Read more
I've had severe chest pain on the left side for 2 days now. Its worse when i bend over or cough. my inhaler doesn' t help?
My friend his blood is really thick. He gets blood in cough and waste. Gets tired easily. Head aches. Chest pain sometimes. What does that mean?
When i bend/ twist/ lay/ get up i get severe back/ chest pain, persisting for 4 days. I have a little cough, mild asthma and shortness of breath.
Someone around me has pneumonia. I started having the samesymptoms of severe chest pain, fatigue, nausea, heavy cough off and on. All following a flu.
My Phlegm is a rust brown color. I have a deep cough, shortness of breathe, severe chest pain, and night sweats. I have chronic costrocondritis ?
Should i seek medical attention? I have severe itching everywhere on my body, vomiting, chest pain, very serious cough, fever, headache.. Ect ?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does it mean when you have a severe cough and chest pains?
- What does it mean when you have extreme chest pains and your pregnant?
- What does it mean when you have a bloody nose and cough?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What does it mean when you have lower back pains and your pregnant?
- What does it mean when you have bloating and stringy poop?
- What does it mean when you have sex and it burns after?
- What does it mean when you have lower back pain and dizziness?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free