Doctor insights on:
What Does It Mean When You Have Pain In The Breast
Usually hormonal: Most of the time it results from the breast tissue change in hormonal care. Generally it is on both sides. If so it isn't anything to worry about. Sometimes cysts that enlarge just before a period also can be sore and improve after the period. After menopause pain is less common. If you have redness or a lump, or pain only on one side that persists, it would be good to have it looked into. ...Read more
Is slight pain in the breast one week before and after menstruation means something is.Wrong?Or cancer?
I have a pain below my breasts what does that mean. And what should I do about it. It is like the third time it was happend
Need to be checked: Pain under the breasts on both sides need to be checked to find the cause.We need more information like your age and detailed history and physical exam to find the cause ...Read more
I am having pain and hardening in my breasts. What could this mean? Could it be a side effect of medication?
Mastitis vs abscess: You may be describing mastitis or an infection of breast tissue. Or perhaps an abscess which is a collection of pus. Warm compresses are often useful for infections but don't delay seeing your Family Doc or OB/Gyn for evaluation, diagnosis & treatment. Check out http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/mastitis/basics/definition/con-20026633 for more info. Unlikely to be medication side effec ...Read more
I have a white milky discharge that comes and go and pain in my breasts that does the same what does that mean ?
I noticed after my 4th Kelfex that my face, chest and breasts are red. No pain. Warmth and redness. What does this mean?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does it mean when you have yellow in the white of your eye?
- What does it mean when i have pain in the lower part of my pubic area?
- What does it mean if you have a horrible pain in the bottom of your butt?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What does it mean when having sharp pain in the neck?
- What does it mean when you have a sharp pain down the top of your leg?
- What does it mean when you have breast pain?
- What does it mean if you have pain in your right leg?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free