Doctor insights on:
What Does It Mean When You Have Pain In The Breast
Usually hormonal: Most of the time it results from the breast tissue change in hormonal care. Generally it is on both sides. If so it isn't anything to worry about. Sometimes cysts that enlarge just before a period also can be sore and improve after the period. After menopause pain is less common. If you have redness or a lump, or pain only on one side that persists, it would be good to have it looked into. ...Read more
Is slight pain in the breast one week before and after menstruation means something is.Wrong?Or cancer?
Depends: The possible reasons for this depend on whether the itching is clearly in the skin or feels deeper in the breast. If on the skin, there may be a skin condition treatable with prescription cream or ointment. If it feels deeper in the breast, it's probably related to nerve signals. In that case, stretching and strengthening exercises especially yoga or pilates may be helpful. ...Read more
Possibly: Fibrocystic breast tissue. If you haven't had a breast examination by a physician - recommend this. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does it mean when you have breast pain?
- What does it mean when you have discharge from your breast?
- What does it mean when you pee alot and have abdominal pain?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What does it mean when you have heart pain?
- What does it mean when you have severe stomach pain?
- What does it mean when you have internal chest pain?
- What does it mean when you have lower stomach pain?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free