Doctor insights on:
What Does It Mean When You Have Moles And Dark Colored Spots That Itch
I had a biopsy done in May on a mole and it was benign & left a Indent now I have a raised red spot that's hard & itches frequently. Is this normal?
Hypertrophic scar: This is an overgrown scar that can itch. See your doctor who performed the procedure. A cortisone injection done monthly for 1-3 months, will probably help. This does not get into your bloodstream, since it is given into the scar. This is known as an intralesional injection. ...Read more
23yo female: tan spot appear on inner breast above a mole 4 about 1mon. Close 2 eraser size. No pain no itching. What is this? should I see a doctor?
Checkup: certainly have this examined- without a photo it is impossible to diagnose- see a dermatologist- the tan, round appearance seems to be benign- but get examined anyhow. ...Read more
See your doctor: If your mole is changing or you are unable to tell if it is a bug bite see your doctor for a diagnosis. If it needs to be removed or biopsied your doctor will be able to help you with that. ...Read more
I have to big dark brown moles in between my chest every so often the one really itches and leave a red mark what could it be?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does it mean when you have dark brown spotting?
- What does it mean when you have dark green stool?
- What does it mean when you have dark urine?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What does dark colored urine mean?
- What does dark colored ear wax mean?
- What does darker colored labias mean?
- What does it mean when you have dark yellow urine and lower back pain?
- Talk to a dermatologist online