Doctor insights on:
What Does It Mean When You Have Knots In Your Leg
What do they mean about loose body's and verdabra poped.out would that causes problems with loss of use and sever pain going down leg?
Sciatica: What kind of study did you have. The term Vertebra popped is very atypical. It sounds like what you are describing is an MRI or possibly CT showing a vertebral disc buldging and possibly pressing on a nerve, which can cause pain radiating down the leg. This would be classic sciatica. Usually treatment is conservative and gets more intense if it does not resolve by itself. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
? Bartholin cyst: Where you describe is likely a bartholin gland or duct cyst. If it goes away - don't worry. If it persists you should see you gynecologist. A bartholin cyst is not uncommon, but is easy to treat by a procedure called marsupialization, which minimizes recurrance. Simply opening and draining these has about a 50% recurrance. If these cysts become infected, they are very painful and require surgey. ...Read more
Possibly: Is the knot painful? Where on the leg is it located? Have it evaluated by a doctor and then you will know. ...Read more
I have a knot on the inside if my leg almost the tween my leg. Hurts very bad . Pants are very uncomfortable when they rub it . What do I do.?
I have had a small knot in my leg for years. Recently it began to itch and Now I've noticed a very thin faint ring surrounding it that is dark?
Sounds sciatic: The nerve running from spine to leg is easily irritated if you have any disc problems and even just from sitting. Look up sciatica and piriformis and try some of the exercises. Use heat if it helps and acetaminophen as directed. If it is very severe or you have numbness or weakness in the leg or the pain goes down the leg, you should see someone to have your nerve connections and discs checked ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Fell down some brick steps in March, leg still hurts, I feel knots uner the skin, my aunt (she's a nurse) says it may be a tendon? What could it be?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does it mean when you have mucus in your stool?
- What does it mean when you have tingling in your body?
- What does it mean if you have sharp pains in your leg?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What does it mean when you have a wheezing in your chest when you sleep?
- What does it mean when you get sharp pains in your upper right leg?
- What does it mean when you have pain shooting down your legs?
- What does it mean when you wake up and have painful cramps in your arms?
- What does it mean when you have yellow in the white of your eye?