Doctor insights on:
What Does It Mean When You Have Discharge Everyday
Depends: If it doesn't smell foul and you aren't having any itching or cramping, its most likely normal. Just before your period there is an increased amount of mucous produced by your cervix. This is healthy unless you are having any of the symptoms listed above. Then you should see a healthcare provider. ...Read more
Discharge can be a noun or a verb; it has multiple meanings in physics, chemistry, military, and legal usage. The most common medical meaning is a substance that is being excreted. Examples: pus is the discharge from a pimple; a vaginal discharge can mean infection; an ear discharge can mean an infection of the outer ear tract; a nasal discharge ...Read more
The brown may: Be due to older blood being cleaned from the uterus. If you have a change in color, texture, odor or amount of vaginal discharge ; problems such as pain, itching burning with urination or sex or redness/swelling then it is best to see your gynecologist for evaluation ; accurate assessment. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does it mean when you have headaches everyday?
- What does it mean when you have discharge with blood?
- Discharge while pregnant
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What does it mean when you have fishy smelling discharge?
- What does it mean when you have a brownish discharge?
- When you have a brown discharge what does that mean
- What does it mean when you have white discharge?
- What does it mean if you have discharge everyday?