Doctor insights on:
What Does It Mean When You Have Brown Spotting
Brown spotting: This is old blood that the body is expelling. Nothing to worry about. ...Read more
What does it mean when you have dark brown spotting, large clots, and cramping before your period?
Impending period: Many women will begin to spot just before the actual period starts. It is probably normal. ...Read more
9 days late. 10-12 days light brown spotting. Didn't even have to change a pad it eas so light. What could this mean?
Uterine lining: You are probably just discharging a very small amount of uterine lining. Since you are not ovulating there is very little buildup of the lining but some can occur and spotting is not uncommon. ...Read more
Depends.: The brownish tint suggests that the blood has been in the uterus for a while before it came out. Pinkish means it's a small amount of blood diluted by other fluids in the uterus and vagina. If you want to know what it means, we need information about the pattern of the spotting. Does it come between periods, after intercourse or after a period. With that information, we can answer that too. ...Read more
Not sure: The brown spotting may be secondary to implantation bleeding, a friable cervix that bleeds easily, post intercourse, loss of a twin pregnancy and/or an early breakdown of the uterine lining suggesting that you may not be pregnant. Before stopping any medications, do a blood pregnancy test (more accurate) and check with your rei doctor. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does it mean when you have spotting between periods?
- What does it mean when you have pink spotting?
- When you have a brown discharge what does that mean
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What does it mean when you have brown mucus?
- What does it mean when you have brown thick discharge?
- What does it mean when you have a brown discharge?
- What does it mean when you have pelvic pain with a brown discharge?
- What does it mean when you have dark brown spotting?