Doctor insights on:
What Does It Mean When You Have A High Urea Nitrogen
Blood work done these are the results
Urea nitrogen 22.2 high
Urea nitrogen / creatinine 20.6 high
Being a hep c patient Concern or not ?
Creatinine level?: All laboratory results need to be interpreted in the clinical context and the doctor who ordered the tests is usually in the best position to do that. Having said that, your test results may be normal. You did not provide creatinine level but by calculating from the data you gave it is 1.08 and it is normal. You do not need to worry about these results. Do take treatment for Hep C as it is curable ...Read more
Uriine-urythocytes high, ketones 20,leukocyte esters large, leukocytes 40, nitrates positive. In blood-leukocytes high, urea nitrogen low. Am i dying?
You have a uti: when a urinalysis shows large Leukocytes and nitrites positive you have a urinary tract infection and need antibiotics pending the culture report. On your blood test, you said leukocytes high which indicates infection. if you have fever and chills and back pain, could be kidney infection and may need treatment at Emergency Room now. You are not dying, but need urgent treatment ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does it mean when you have high cholesterol?
- What does it mean when you have high liver enzymes?
- What causes high blood urea nitrogen?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Blood urea nitrogen level high
- Causes of high blood urea nitrogen
- High urea nitrogen levels in blood
- High blood urea nitrogen symptoms
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free