Doctor insights on:
What Does It Mean When You Get The Chills And Lower Back Is In Pain
Chills may occur at the beginning of an infection and are usually associated with a fever. Chills are caused by rapid muscle contraction and relaxation, and are the body's way of generating heat when it feels that it is cold. Chills often predict the coming of a fever, or an increase in ...Read more
Tender breasts lower back pain headaches chills sleeping a lot and no period and its day 40 what does that mean no period its day 40
Lower back pain that is worse in the am and lessens as the day goes on. Last two days it is much worse and have had chills and nausea.
I am having lower back pain-mainly right side, pain in my right side-around the curve of my waist, feeling nauseous, and light headed with chills.
Fever off and on chills,extrem lower back pain on and off headache throwing up weak ..hard time keeping Consintration.. :( ?
I am having lower back pain mostly on the right side, diarrhea, burping, gas, sometimes chills, and am nauseous. What could this be?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does it mean when you have lower back pain and dizziness?
- What does it mean when you have dark yellow urine and lower back pain?
- What does it mean when i have pain in the lower part of my pubic area?
- What does it mean when you get a sharp pain in your pelvic?
- What does it mean when you have pain in the breast?
- What does it mean when you have back pain and your 37 weeks pregnant?
- What does it mean when you get the chills after delivery?
- What does it mean when an ice pack placed on my back stops the pain in my legs?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free