Doctor insights on:
What Does It Mean When You Get A Sharp Pain In Your Pelvic
Irritation: You could have strained the area or injured yourself in some way bro back and think if there was any injury. Probably best to see your doctor for exam ...Read more
About once every 2 months i get a sharp pain in my pelvic area and it only goes away when i (not to be rude) poo. What is it and what can I do?
I have vulvadynia but i have a lot of pain in my clitoris when touched i get a sharp pain and it causes sharp pelvic pain?
I get a sharp pain on each leg where the thigh and pelvic bone connect. It does not hasten on both legs at the same time. The pain makes my leg buckle
Meniscus: Damage to the meniscus of the knee can cause leg buckling and referred pain to the joint above. See an orthopedic surgeon. ...Read more
It's called: mittleschmerz and its ovulatory pain. Quite common and normal. ...Read more
Can doing pelvic floor exercises cause pirifomis pain? I tend to clench my bum cheeks together and get sharp pain top left of bum?
Yes: This explains your problem best. Try to rest a bit and stretch the area out. ...Read more
During the ovarian cycle, I am unable to run, do jogging or jumping because i get extreme sharp pain on my left pelvic area.i cant resist. Treatments?
Can I have ovarian cysts? I have sharp pain in my pelvic area, they can last up to 20 minutes. They hurt the worse when i get upset..I tried taking ibprophen 200mg and taking hot baths and nothing is working...Can you help?
You : You should be seen by your doctor and have an ultrasound. An ultrasound is the best way typically to determine if a woman has ovarian cysts. Also if there is any chance you could be pregnant then please take a test. If you have worse pain, think you are pregnant, or have vomiting or fever then you should be seen as an emergency. ...Read more
When doing pelvic floor exercises I sometimes get sharp pain in back or sciatica pain running down leg? I have no spine problems.
Sciatic nerve: The sciatic nerve comes out of an area of the pelvic floor muscles. If you are contracting these muscles or if they are inflamed / irritated the sciatic nerve can be irritated. Stretching and chiropractic would be helpful. Also, there are Physical Therapists specifically trained to improve pelvic floor tone. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does it mean when you get sharp pains in your upper right leg?
- What does it mean when you have pelvic pain with a brown discharge?
- What does it mean when you have a sharp pain down the top of your leg?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What does it mean you get sharp pains in your head?
- What does it mean when getting sharp pain on butt down to leg?
- What does it mean if you get a sharp pain down your right leg?
- What does it mean when you get a heartbeat sensation in your stomach?
- What does it mean when you get pain in your bum cheak?